Best Prices in Charleston for Photography
When you think about photography costs, try not to think of it as a fee or charge but rather as an investment. Good photography is something that will last forever and is something that can be handed down and cherished forever.
At Garden Hill Photography we understand that this is a big day for you and chances are you have saving for some time now. We try to keep our pricing affordable and at a price point that hardworking families like yours can fit into their budget. One of the ways we can continue to do so is on-time payment. We accept cash, check, and credit cards for all of our session fees.
- We require you to schedule your date in advance
- We dont require a deposit for portrait bookings
- The total amount is due in full after your session is completed on the day of your photo shoot.
- We charge an additional fee of $25 to change the session date if its the same day of your session.
Weddings & Special Events:
- We require you to schedule your date in advance and suggest securing your day early.
- We require at least a 25% deposit to hold the date for you and lock the day on the calendar.
- The balance is due in full after your wedding day is completed on the day of.
Thank you for your understanding.